As Assure cannot provide you with tax advice, we are not in a position to aid you in filling out the form. We have attached the instructions to Form W8, but if you require any additional guidance, we suggest that you contact a CPA or tax attorney who is familiar with your situation and can provide you with individualized advice.

Did this answer your question?